Skip to main content

Yearbooks Are Here!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG You guys! I just got my yearbook today and it is so AMAZING!!! I was literally jumping around in a circle like two minutes ago. My hard work (and other peoples's hard work) has finally come back from the press and it is now in my hands! (Well, actually in Yzzie's hands at the moment.)
I have to write this later.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like five days later.....
Hi guys. How is it going? I hope it is going great. So apparently it is tradition to have people sign your yearbooks. I honest to goodness was shocked when I first heard this. Let me just say that homeschoolers do not do this in any group I have ever been in. (Yes, homeschool groups have yearbooks.) Now I have asked most of my friends to sign my book. It is a pretty cool tradition.
My apologies for not writing sooner. There has been a lot going on. Probably about two weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend. I didn't say anything though because he hadn't told his parents yet. My mom is angry at me because I technically dumped him through text. She keeps bringing it up and rubbing it in. I called him afterward though. (She told me to.) We talked until midnight. I thinking he is taking it harder than I am. Being in a relationship with someone across the country is just really hard though. Especially when I spend a lot of time with boys, and it is so nice to be with people in person. Also I think that being more than friends kind of jacked up our relationship which sucks if I am honest with myself. He is I don't know... handling this alright I suppose. But he keeps talking about getting back together and it just drives me up the wall. Like that is all he ever talks about and I don't think that I want to get back together. At least not any time soon. I get too frustrated too easily with him, and when I try to tell him something he doesn't listen anymore. So yeah, things are kind of awkward cuz he like always wants to talk and I am just like uh... He is all like, "We should talk about something." (So I'm like ok sure why not?) But then he doesn't have anything he wants to talk about and I am just like then let me go be productive or something. You literally want me to text you about nothing. At least let's have a real conversation.
 It's fine though. Things will even out soon I bet.
School is almost over. I have two summer camps to attend. I invited my friends but they are catholic so their dad said no. I find that extremely frustrating but whatever.
My cousin and aunt came over this weekend. They are super cool people. Em (My cousin) welds and plays rugby. Her mom (Aunt Jamie) teaches exercise dancing or something and is also a massage person. She gave me a massage. It was so awesome.
On Friday I ran into my friend Eduardo at the pool in my neighborhood. He is really nice, and he is on the PT team so also kind of built....I felt really awkward cuz I wasn't sure if I should say hello or if he was having a get together with friends that I wasn't invited to. I kind of just decided to slip into the pool and do my laps. He noticed me though, and invited me to play a game with him and his sister. I was like...nah...YES....nah....JK Sure. We played this shark game, it is like tag but the person who is it can only move while underwater. It was really fun. Turns out, I am a fast swimmer. His sister was it once and I was swimming hard, so he just steps in front of me. I was like fereal? I didn't stop though. I yelled move, but he wasn't fast enough so I swam head on into his chest. Not weird at all. Nope... Then he got out of the pool because I think his friends came. His sister and I stayed in the pool and got acquainted. Then he came back a moment to ask what we were talking about. I very honestly replied. "We were talking about you."
He left. hehehe. We were discussing his awkward body shape. It is very unique. Not inherently bad. Just different. We played the shark game again, this time with some guys from ROTC. We blended the game with infection and their were two sharks this time. I was the last to get tagged. It was kind of awesome. Then we got kicked out of the lap pool for the swim team. His sister (Sophia) and I watched the boys play that chicken fight game and just in general horse around. For some reason Eduardo came by to check on us, he was super awkward about it too. Later he seemed suspiciously insistent that Sophia and I be friends. She agrees that it was slightly out of character for him. I don't know why. Anyway, this period is about to end. I will write again later. Have a nice day. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T