Skip to main content

Drama Queens Everywhere!

Hello my dears. It has been too long. This week was very chaotic to be honest. I had meetings on Tuesday and Thursday and also there was a show at the school that I had to take pictures of. Also on Monday I had a photo shoot thing before school at #3's school. Recently, my friends are all becoming very dramatic. It is highly stressful for me, as I often care very deeply for my friends.  I am sure that you understand. Monster as you all know has lost my trust and she is kind of driving me crazy. I do not know what she wants. So finally I blew up on her. I told her that I was sick of hearing everything she says because it is all negative. Oddly, she seemed pleased that I lost my temper. What she doesn't know is that I actually had other things on my mind and she just wasn't helping. Whatever though, I will let her have the pleasure of thinking she is the sole reason of my top blowing. *shrug*
Yesterday was Mother's Day. Which is awesome. I think the plan was to chill and dad was going to make her steak and they intended to drink wine with dinner. All very nice. #2 planned to spend the day with mom. I hadn't quite thought the day through yet. After church, my friend invited himself over to my house. (Which is fine.) My parents were cool with it. We were all good. When we got home, we all cleaned...except for said friend. (For the purpose of this post, I will call him....Navelgazer.) Well, Navelgazer refused to help unless he got paid. Which was rude. I guess asking your guest to clean is also rude, but he invited himself. So it's fair right? Also he was just being lazy. He could have done something. He pretty much stayed the whole day. We played cards most of the time despite the embarrassing fact that I could not find the whole deck. (A good friend wouldn't mind. Right?) Navelgazer was an okay guest at first, bu the longer he stayed, the more rude he got. We offered him food, but he snootily told us that he eats when he wants to. When my brother was being, well, the three year old that he is, Navelgazer yelled at him and told me that his mom would never put up with such disrespect. I was shocked. My mom was sitting right there when he said that!!! Like what the heck? Are you stupid??? I didn't know what to do. Apparently he was rude to the rest of my family too. He also spent a lot of time complaining about my best friend in this state. (We will call her Bestie for the purpose of this blog post.) He told me that apparently they'd been dating for a while...This was a little surprising. I would have thought my friend would tell me of such a development, so that kind of hurt...but oh well. Mostly he was complaining about how she is ignoring him. Well, buddy, when you rely on another person for your joy, they will leave. Clingy is not nice. She needs space. So yeah. It's really complicated. He got my phone number thinking that he can use me as his spy which is incredibly rude in my opinion. I am a friend, not a tool. Anyway, yeah... Dad told me not to be embarrassed by his behavior, but mom keeps bringing it up over and over so that is really difficult. Pray for me? I'm drowning in drama. I love both of these friends (Obviously. I love all of my friends.) (Even Monster, though it's hard.) Pray for my friends too. Monster needs Jesus, (She hates Him.) Navelgazer has Jesus sort of...he is a baby Christian. Bestie probably needs healing and guidance. You know how it is. I have to go, but first, my dentist is amazing and moved my appt so I can make it to a field trip so praise God for that. (Long story, I am out of time though.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T