Skip to main content

Atrophy Catastrophe

Hello my dears. I am sorry for how long it has been. I have no excuse. But hey, guess what! I met a writer. (Holly Black) And she signed a book for me. (Which I am currently reading.) Naturally I asked like five questions (I had more, but there wasn't enough time.) none of which I recall. I took notes and those are somewhere in my backpack probably. This was on Friday. Also on Friday i got my braces adjusted. I think that is why I keep getting massive headaches. Wait... Before we switch topics, I have a photo for y'all.
That is me and Holly Black. (And her book that I am reading.) Alright, moving on. Over the weekend I mostly read. But I was happy to note that my acquaintance Austin has joined us for the morning service at church. Have I told y'all about Austin? I don't remember. He recently joined our youth group. One evening we were out playing volleyball and he was at the church playing basketball and I was like, "Who is that guy?" so Mr. Fernando invited him to join us and that was that. He goes to my school, so to his great creeped out ness, I recognized him. Since then he has been really uncomfortable around me because I see him all of the time but he never sees me. (I kind of blend into the crowd I suppose.) (I should be like a spy or something.) I guess my sister talked to him though, and told him that I think he really doesn't like me because when he sees me he kind of shows signs of discomfort. Like looking away or squinty eyes. On Sunday he actually spoke to me, not begrudgingly. I was like YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I know. I am a spaz. But now when he sees me, his eyebrows go up ever so slightly. I just saw him in the hallway and we had this like high five/ hand grasp thingy. When I see him, I see God moving in my school. So I get really excited.
Yesterday in ROTC we got to go up to the third floor to arrange desks for the STAAR tests. It was fun, but I realized that I am really weak. I was lifting a table with Eduardo who is on the PT/OT team and therefore really quite strong. (They workout after school I think two or three times a week.) The table was nothing to him and I was straining just a tad. How embarrassing. Looks like I need to work out. Colonel says I just need to join PT/OT. I really enjoy Eduardo though, he did this small little action that was kind of gentlemanly and made my day. All he did was say, "I'll take that." When I was about to move a desk across the room. (Keep in mind this is the dame guy who held the door patiently for me on the first day of school. I have had a really soft spot for him ever since.) 


I had something else to say...but I got distracted......Oh well. Here is something, Justin finally got to talk to me yesterday. I was really happy, sort of. He happened to text at the very end of a long moody day. It was still really nice talking to him though. I let him take like half of my sleeping time. Instead of going to bed early like I had planned, I went at like 9:45. It was worth it. 
I remember what I was going to say now. After arranging desks yesterday, half of the flight and I ran down the stairs and through the hallway all the way to the compound. It was the most exhilarating thing. If you have never sprinted down a long empty hallway, then you haven't lived. It is simply electrifying. I was left breathless and giddy. (That was when Colonel said I need to work out more.) Later last night mom felt my shoulders and said that they are atrophied. I am greatly distressed about this, so I think maybe I will start working out more. I did ten pushups before bed. Just enough to pacify my anxiety.  I think next time we go running for pt, I will ask one of the boys to be my running buddy because they run fast so I will push myself harder to keep up. A few of them are on the track team, then there is Eduardo who is on PT/OT, and Brian who is just muscle. He has like a 6:30 mile. mine is 10:40... I am slow.  
I think that is all....Wait, one last thing. Holly Black said that she will check out my blog. I think that is really exciting. If she is reading this, Hello Holly. If not then oh well. I have my loyal readers. I love you all. Have a great day guys!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T