Skip to main content

2 Saved and I am Psychic

Hello my dears! It has been sooooo long. My apologies. We did not go into the computer lab last week because we had a sub. Great news, at youth group last night two people got saved. I think one of them was my friend which makes it that much more special. The pure excitement and joy rushing through my veins was an exhilarating feeling so explainable.I wanted jump and shout and hug, but naturally I remained still. I do not know if anyone was quite as excited as I was at that moment, but that is alright. If it was my friend that got saved, and I am sure he did, it hits me hard where I have been weak. God pulled him outta my school, just another cold hearted atheist. He was directed toward our church by a basketball hoop as an escape. Then BAM. Like a lightning bolt, the King struck, piercing the darkness as sharply as a blade pierces flesh during medieval warfare.
Other than that, my week has been relatively mild. On Friday there may have been some freshman doing some suspicious activity in the bathroom. I don't know what they were doing but it was weird. At lunch there was a black kid with a ton of plastic ware stabbed into his hair. It was impressive. I babysat three boys on Saturday. That was fun. One played some Yu Gi Oh with me, but he got bored. Granted, I didn't let him use my best deck because I couldn't find it. I should have let him though because I can strategize better than he at the moment, but whatever. The second oldest, being 8, was quite a fellow. He was one of those kids that's super respectful and willing to try negotiating a deal. I liked him. The youngest was 5. His name was Jett. He had soft hair. Mostly the boys stayed upstairs and played video games. I pretty much just fed them. I watched Lost in Space. I didn't start on the first episode, so I was super confused, but I really enjoyed it.
Yesterday I walked into church to drop my siblings in their classes before heading to my own, on my way out though I spotted my friend the Smurf's grandma and she spotted me. I could tell she had something to say. I could tell that it was about him. Now, this lady really likes to talk, and typically I would have tried to escape so I wouldn't be late to Sunday school, but obviously since my mind told me that it was about the Smurf, I wanted to know if I was right. She didn't come directly to me, so I slowed my step just a bit. Two seconds later she came up to me to tell me about how cute the Smurf was in his blue tux the night before when he went to prom.
*Smug look* Called it. A lot can be communicated through a glance.
So yeah, I am psychic. Obviously. That must be the answer right ?
I honestly have no idea how she knows that we are friends. As far as I know, she didn't go up and say this to anyone else in the youth group.
Okay, so that comment about us being friends sounds really rude.  Context! (Here it comes.)
The Smurf is slightly reclusive, and lives in the north with his brother. Their grandma goes to my church and they come down in the summers. We all love them, however his brother is much easier to connect with. (Sort of. At least you would think you are connecting but you're likely wrong.) The Smurf sits in the corner awkwardly with his dirty looking blue hair falling about his face which is tinted slightly blue around the edges framing his scowl. He is a bit weird (Okay, a lot weird and maybe a bit bipolar) but we all accept him. He usually stands off to the side though so like, being the person who hates feeling left out, for some reason I decided to be closer to him than his brother last summer. So now we are friends and I haven't heard from his brother in ages. (BTW he cut his hair and it isn't blue anymore. He looks like a normal boy now.)
Also he reads my blog so...

Hi Smurf. How was prom?

Yeah. I have the SAT tomorrow. I am a little nervous. If y'all don't mind praying that I will be a clear minded genius during that test so that I can get into the Air Force Academy that would be great. Also if you wouldn't mind keeping my school in your prayers so we can have more saved and that God would use me in that work, that would be great. I think that is all for now.  You guys have a great day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T