Skip to main content

Cloudless Rain

Hello my dears. Today is Tuesday. The word of the day is Kismet. That mean fate or destiny.  It is a noun.
I am nonsensically rambling on about unimportant information.
Well, my friends left me yesterday. In a way, we left them first though because we dropped them of at a hotel yesterday. They are flying sometime today. There was laughter and crying. But before we left the hotel, we had a great time together. Steve, my Brute and I explored the hotel and even raced up and down the stairs. Whenever we were in the hallway, I would say, "Act cool." and then start laughing uncontrollably. Once, Steve and I raced down the stairs, we thought we'd lost Justin (My six foot two inch Brute) and then out of nowhere he jumped down the last few stairs and grabbed me round the shoulders. We had a lot of fun. We even danced a bit. I have never had so much fun in a hotel. Then the time to separate came nigh. We were desperate and dramatic. Emotions were running high. I tried to be strong, but then I saw Steve (Candice) crying. First one tear, then the next. We grasped each other tight and cried and laughed. It was the strangest thing. Nathan (their brother) was all, "I am a sympathetic crier..." Even Justin cried.  The only one who didn't shed a tear was their father. So on the way home, I took advantage of our emotions and wrote a poem.
Cloudless Rain
We embrace as if for the last
Dramatic as a trip to the guillotine.
We cry and laugh.
Grief tears at my heart but I am smiling.
Tears escape and I laugh despite sorrow.
My heart
It’s as indecisive as the yin yang
I feel
Much like a cloudless rain.
I look up to see the sky
Clear and blue and bright
Yet there is rain.
I feel joy and smile and laugh
Yet there is pain.
Not sharp, barely even there,
Yet it absorbs my all.
We cry.
What does it take to separate loves?
Slowly the embraces end.
Noses sniff. Tears flow.
One last touch of despairing fingers
Then the distance begins to grow
Deeper, longer, farther.
We embrace as if for the last.
Dramatic as a trip to the guillotine.
We cry and laugh.
We dance in the cloudless rain.
Everyone wanted Justin to kiss me or me to kiss him, except my dad who wasn't there. We did not kiss. However, we also didn't want to release each other. It just wasn't happening. Until it did.
I have been (understandably) a little moody today. I accidentally snapped at my friend Monster today. She was showing me the smudges on her hand from writing. "Lefty problems." She told me. Being left handed, I completely understand. I showed her my left hand, which was clean because I have learned to not smudge my writing. She said something like yeah, you are right handed because you are religious. Usually, this would launch a calm, conversation to alleviate her misunderstanding. However today, my reaction was a slightly repulsed, "What the heck?" (Actually in my mind it was written in all caps...) 
Not my best moment. I apologized. In that moment I was frustrated because not only did she assume I was right handed like most of the world, but also that it was because of my religion. She thought that my story was the same as hers. So we had a conversation. I also explained to her that I am snappy because of yesterday. She understood. I am pretty sure her boyfriend lives a small distance away too. (much smaller than mine, but still there.) She encouraged me to vent on her, but I refused because at that point I had already tackled my emotions and shoved them back into their cage. It is almost fifth period, I always cry in fifth period. I am not looking forward to my weakness hour. Wish me luck you guys. Those particular friends that are now so far away, are nearly my other half. It is going to be a long year, but we will make it. And God keeps whispering in my ear, "Count it all joy..." 
Have a good day y'all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T