Skip to main content

My Latest Nightmare

Hello, people. I hope that you are well. I am exhausted today. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I have too much stress, I am sure that you know how it is. Hahaha, adults be like, That's nuthin' babe.
I know. I don't even have to buy my own food. Anyway, today has been very long. It began with a nightmare in which some old guy chased me down as I was on my way to get my camera from my car to take pictures of a pep rally. He caught up to me and took me down. First he grabbed my shirt and then me. We were in the parking lot and I was screaming for help as loud as possible. There was a cop car in the parking lot, I was counting on the assistance of its driver. Before any help arrived though, I had already been beaten and stabbed. I was trying to fight back but to no avail. Blood was pouring from between my lips, it tasted nasty and my whole mouth hurt. I wan't even sure if my teeth were in my mouth anymore. The man had a knife too. He stabbed me. Finally a cop arrived and tried to restrain him, but he fought hard and I had to hold one of his arms so that he didn't stab the cop. It was horrifying. Finally the man was subdued. (Think old man with the strength of a ripped teen. Kind of like a character on Flash.) Bleeding and in pain, I grabbed my camera and went to the pep rally as fast as I could manage. I saw some friends in the hallway and talked a bit on the way, but I was truly in a rush. By the time I got to my destination, the rally was over. I tried to explain to the now angry coach of the soccer team why I'd failed to get the pictures he wanted, but he wouldn't have it. (Yeah, I was covered in blood and maybe missing teeth and he wouldn't take it.)
So that, my dears, was the brilliant way my day began. It went on mostly the same. Clouds gloomy, friend emotionally dying because yesterday was the anniversary of the last thing he did with his dad before his dad died. My journalism teacher's disapproving voice as she scolded us. The look in her eyes. The pressure of a deadline missed by two weeks. Other such pressures. Friends, soon this coal will either burn or become a diamond. Well this class is about to end. (Y'all get a special treat, I wrote this in ROTC.) Have a good rest of the day.
Oh and the cadet that owed me pasta finally brought it to me. It was cold and less than stellar, but I don't care. I am glad that he finally came through. (Took him almost the whole lunch period though. I barely had time to eat it.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T