Skip to main content

Bull Riders

Hello. Call me the Friday Zombie. Guys, I woke up late this morning. SO SO SO late. 😭😭😭
I should rephrase. Dad woke me up. "Friday Zombie, it's seven o clock."
Sometimes when he wakes me up I want to cry, or I groan or I smack myself in the face. No. Today I just gave up on the week. I have woken up to dad's voice every morning this week. Which wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing except that it means that I have woken up late. Again.
I should really go, I am in English class and I am supposed to be listening. *blushes sheepishly*
She just told us not to get rowdy. We are about to discuss guns. This oughta be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. So today is Tuesday. We discussed gun control and we were semi calm. Eh. That was forever ago. Over the weekend we went to the rodeo to watch EXTREME BULL RIDING. (Imagine that in a cool announcer voice) It was so awesome. Some guy got his head stomped on (or almost) and I saw bull fighting for the first time. It was pretty amazing. Mom screamed for pretty much the whole show. She was all, "No! No! Nooooo!" While two seats away I stared on looking mildly amused. (I was enthralled I just do not really show emotion when I am watching stuff. My friend thinks that it is quite funny to watch me watch movies for that exact reason.) We can be watching something super funny or sad or scary and I basically have the same
overall facial expression. A bit like this.
LOL. Anywho. The show was awesome. I also wrote a speech over the weekend. (Or at least tried) When I brought it to the speech/debate teacher Mrs. Zuniga on Monday she told me that it was written more like something that is intended for reading than for speaking. I was surprised. I had no idea that speeches are written differently from essays or books or whatever. Did you guys know that? I bet not. Her observation made sense though because well, I have never written a speech, however as you guys know, I have written books (well tried) poems, blogs, essays galore and even scripts. (Which in hindsight are probably in essay format as well.) Most of those are works to be read not spoken lol. All of this is alright though, because Mrs. Zuniga is helping me a lot. She is very excited to be working with me because we are both at this school because we lost an argument with God. (Realistically everyone loses arguments with God and yet we all try to win anyway.) Okay, I hate to leave this unfinished, but Coach (my Spanish teacher) just gave me work. Bye guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T