Skip to main content

Teachers and Handshakes

Good morning. I hope you all are well. So, yesterday I was about to take the contract issue to the principal, but first I checked with my history teacher to make sure it was the right move. (He is amazing. All of my english teacher's students turn to him for help, I think it's pretty funny. It also says something about where our respect lies.) A few others were asking him the same basic questions about rules that teachers have to follow at this school. He assured the whole class that the issue as far as he knows had already been resolved. Multiple students and teachers had brought it to the attention of authoritative individuals in the school who had confronted her about it.
On a lighter note, my math teacher as I am discovering, knows me quite well. LOL. He knows that I turn around in my desk only after I am done with my work. (Like my legs stick out of the side and my upper body faces either sideways or backwards.)
{Why?}
Well, my friend Monster sits directly behind me and I like to watch her work. When she is done too we chit chat or play around with our glasses or make faces at each other. It is pure tomfoolery, completely ridiculous. But fun. There is also a really cute guy who sits behind me. He doesn't look up that often because he is either working or on his phone, so I sometimes watch him work too. He is on the soccer team, #8. I have his phone number. He has really nice skin. Like creamy and smooth looking. I know that sounds super weird. There is another guy with skin like that. His name is Matthew. He is in AVID and ROTC. The Colonel introduced us. (Well told us to introduce ourselves). Matthew only sometimes recognizes me. But the first time we met he taught me some silly handshake and told me that it was the AVID secret handshake, so I remember him. Twoish days ago he said that WASN'T the AVID handshake. The special shake is just a normal handshake while you introduce yourself. He demonstrated for me but kept messing up so we were just holding shaking hands for a very long time. Long enough to make me blush. Well, the bell is about to ring so I have to go. If I have time later today I will keep writing. If not, have a great day.


Okay. I am in Spanish class again. We don't have a new assignment yet so yup. I am just listening to Russian music and writing a blog. Good times. So today dad woke me up, which means I slept in. Like the door opened and he said, "It's six o five." (I think that was the time.) Usually I leap out of bed like Oh shoot I slept in!
Nope. Not today. I rolled over and realized my lack of drive to begin the day. Then inwardly I was like shoot, it's going to be a long day if I don't find my drive. Needless to say, it has proved to be a long day. As soon as I got downstairs I had to take the dogs on a walk. In the cold. I didn't have coffee. I needed to pee. The dogs refused to walk half of the time. It was rough. But when I was done I shrugged it off and got my coffee (after going to the bathroom). Then I realized that it was 10 minutes until I intended to leave so that I could take pictures of drill practice for my ROTC spread for the yearbook. #2 was still asleep. I went into her room and yelled at her, "Seriously? Get out of bed! We have to leave in ten minutes!"
She got mad at me.
Whatever.
Anyway, we finally got to school and I speed walked down to the ROTC compound. I took like five pictures, got what I needed and went to the cafeteria to do the Bible reading that we have been doing.
everyday I read a chapter out loud to my sister and whoever else happens to be sitting with us and we usually discuss it a little bit. (y'all know I read King James, which is hard to understand for most people so I want to make sure they get it. Also explaining things helps me to get them as well.)
Today we read John chapter 2. That is the part where Jesus did His first miracle. Turning water into wine at a wedding. His mother showed great faith in Him when she told the servants of the bridegroom to do whatever Jesus told them without question. When they did, He rewarded her faith with an incredible miracle. He turned water into wine that was called the best wine. Pretty darn amazing. We should all have faith like Mary.
I know I don't. That is something that I need to work on. I know God can and will move  hearts here in the school, but trusting that He will is so much harder. Surely you understand? IDK. Keep me in your prayers, and all of the people that I interact with that need Christ. I often do not know how to give them the gospel without sounding random or hokey or turning them off. Yeap.  Anyway, I think the period is almost over. I am going to work on the photography blog tonight so hopefully it will be up and posted tomorrow. I will post a link to it here when I have posted it. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T