Skip to main content

Gotta Puppy

Hey y'all. Sorry it's been FOREVER. I've either been busy or tired the whole time since my last post. Soccer season started at my school and there have been a LOT of games. (Okay, ten) We only have a JV team, but thus far they have played against only varsity teams though. They win about half of their games. I think they are pretty amazing. (BTW I am on the boys soccer team as part of the film crew. I feel pretty special.) I don't really know the guys very well, except the friend that a few weeks ago I had been fighting with. (Y'all remember that?) As soon as we got to the first game he was finally over it. Since then we seem to be building a closer relationship than before. Something just a tad deeper than the surface. I am pretty excited. He seems to be starting to trust me which is great because he needs Jesus, and the best way to present Jesus to someone is if they trust you.
The soccer coach is my Spanish teacher. He must be a really good teacher because I will randomly say something in English and then repeat it in Spanish. I've never wanted to do that before. He is a great coach too. The way all of the boys look up to and respect him is unlike most teachers. The boys are all so fun to watch. When they get on the bus after a game won, they are sooo excited it's great.
The other big thing in my life right now is Laura. She is our new Labradoodle. She is cute and sleeps in my room. Last night she woke me up at about 2:20 and peed on the floor. I was like, seriously? Then she just wanted to play and I was all...I want to go back to bed. It's 2:30 in the morning Laura. Get in your crate. (I actually said box). I was about ready to give up and just sleep on the livingroom floor when dad came and helped me. Here is a picture of her.
 
On another note, I have been getting a gazillion emails from colleges with messages like, you're really smart so we want to send you this guide to picking your major and maybe you will go to our college.
It is really flattering. I asked my friend Grace if she gets emails like this and she said no. We think maybe it might be because of my 99 percentile English score on the PSAT. Maybe I really am a genius.Gotta admit, that feels really cool. I am discovering a lot of Bible based colleges and honestly, I am struggling with whether I should go to a Christian college or the Air Force Academy. Either way I am sure I could major in journalism, I kind of want to minor in dance. I don't know if I can do that at the Academy. I suppose I could apply for both and God will get me admitted to the right one. Financially, the Academy would be better because I am fairly certain military BRATS get free tuition... But spiritually a Christian college would be potentially better. But what if God wants me out and spreading the Word in the Academy? IDK. Tough stuff man. Anyway, I have homework to do and breakfast to eat. Keep me in your prayers please. I'm struggling. (With college and finding the words to spread he Word to those I love and not having a bad attitude while at home with my family.) Have a great day. Bye. (Hopefully I will post again next week.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T