Skip to main content

ROAD TRIP!!!

Hey hey! I'm back! How was your Christmas? (Yes, Christmas. I am not politically correct.)
Or if you are Jewish, Hannakuh? ( Probably spelled that wrong.) Mine was pretty good. We traveled down to Alabama for the holiday in question. The drive took two days. The first day was awful and long but my best friend, (He is pretty awesome) he stayed up talking to me way late in the night. (His time zone is an hour ahead too!) Even though at one point I fell asleep for like an hour and he was waiting for me to reply. Dad had spent the whole day trying to find a hotel that takes 2 adults, 5 kids, and a dog.
They all either said no or were too expensive.
Finally he found one. It even had a pool. That was pretty cool. Everyone went swimming the next morning. (Except for me. I didn't want to get wet and I needed a break from the kids that had been screaming at me all day.) Dad just thought I was being lame. I think my family gets offended when I need a break from them. They get like grumpy about it.
* My brother is screaming right now. I have lost my focus. *
Anyway, the second day wasn't so bad. #2 was the one who got screamed at by the kids. I got to sit in the back of the bus. I mean, #4 through his chips at me, but whatever. I needed a snack anyway. (For a short while it was fun to catch cheetos and eat them.) I got the audio facetime my best friend. It was better than texting. Then we got to Grandma's house. (Mom's mom) (and dad) Apparently my whole family could hear me talking to him (which is crazy cuz when you are in the back of the bus, you don't get heard like ever.) But #2 said I sounded happier than ever. My friend liked that. (We have a kind of special relationship.)
The next day was Christmas Eve eve. I went to the Mill with Grandpa. What is the Mill you ask?
Only like my favorite place ever where I fit in perfectly. Here check it out
http://www.lowemill.net/
My grandma has a studio there. Usually I go with her, but she just got surgery on her back so grandpa was running the studio.
Grandma's art blog that I just discovered
Her website
While I was at the Mill, I roamed. (Like I always do. I have a pattern to my roaming.) Second floor, Flying Monkey, first floor, third floor, second floor to grandma's studio, paint part of a picture, do it all again. This time I roamed twice then painted a whole picture and then went to Karma Rags. I love Karma Rags. It is a vintage thrift store. Not only do they sell antique clothes and stuff, but also antique hats. If you know me, you know I like hats, and antiques. I usually go through almost everything in the store once or twice. OOH! DO y'all want to see the picture I painted??? Awesome. I will show you. It is the sequel to the painting I made last year. (Which I will also show you) Last year's was a fallish proposal and this year's was a winter wedding. Pretty awesome.

 So my signature has changed over the year. I'd really love to stay and tell you guys all, but um...my parents are tired of me being on the computer. Tommorrow I will wake up early and tell more. Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T