Skip to main content

Hoco Loco (I also wrote a poem)

Hello People. I hope that your eyes are ready because it was Homecoming week. But before that (last Saturday night) I wrote a poem so here you go. It's called I Got Three.


I got three,
Yes I said three,
I have three boys after me.
One is tall and warm and kind,
One has and says all the right lines
One is a childhood friend of mine.
Granted the first and the third
Have been in the game much longer
But we shan’t forget the other wants me too.
Oh, oh, oh, what to do?
Don’t you three know
That I’m far too busy
To give you my heart, my love?
Must we be
Quite so serious, dears?
I ain’t your doll, no, not your dove.
Let’s just dance till that clock strikes twelve.
Then I’m no longer yours
I’ll leave those silver shoes at the door.
Leaving you standing, gasping for me
Groping blindly the empty air where I used to be,
So near to your big fluttering heart,
And just when you’d begun
To think you might’ve won,
Just like the fullness of the moon
Poof,I’ll be gone.
Like the twinkling eyes of midnight sky
I’ll have to fade from you.
No, no, not trying to be cruel.
I don’t intend to cause that heart to crack,
I always come back.
 But I’m indecisive so
Y’all should probably know,
You three mischievous devils just might
Be peacocking o’er this lonely heart many a night.
For how could I, just a girl,
Be wise enough to pick between the lot o’ you?


I was kind of stressed out when I wrote that. Then I read it two days later and realized how cold it sounds. That's alright though. Now. Homecoming week. Everyday was a theme day at my school. Monday was movie character day. (I didn't dress up, sorry.) I took pictures though. (If you want to see them you have to get a yearbook.) Tuesday was twin day. My friend and I kind of matched. She wore black pants and a green shirt and I wore a black shirt and green pants.We also each had a paper sign that said either Peanut Butter or Jelly. (We only wore those for the picture we took, but I would have been willing to wear them all day. I didn't take pictures on Tuesday. In English on Tuesday there was a group assignment for each table. I was with two guys but they just watched movies on their phones. Needless to say I was fuming until I saw the guy that owes me pasta and I was smiling. Later I had another group assignment in Chemistry. Fortunately I sit right night to Get-Er-Done so he and I worked together even though the other two people in our group did nothing. I didn't mind the other two this time because I wasn't working alone. Wednesday was uh...Tourist day. I didn't dress up for this one because I didn't know what to wear. (I brought a camera though so it worked.) I took pictures. Thursday was blue out but it was also the day when everyone wears their mums so I took pictures. That was a fun day. After school was the homecoming game. We took Cowboy with us. I was terribly bored. (Except when the mascots came out, and the band and that god stuff and when the players got injured) Our team got second place...
Friday was silly hat and sock day. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't blend in. (I was wearing a blaze orange fuzzy hat.) I also had wonder woman socks. It was fun. During ROTC we went and began setting up for the dance. That was fun. I like seeing my adopted siblings hard at work. LOL. After that I went to Chemistry. Cowboy put his hat on my head backwards...after going up the stairs I realized that so I turned it around. In class, Get-Er-Done tried on my orange hat. (He looked as awesome as I do with it.) Then he put on the cowboy hat. He asked if he looked silly but I told him he looks adorable. Neither of us knew if that was good or bad so we laughed. I really enjoy his company. He makes Chemistry a good class. Then he and I usually walk to the front of the school together before I leave to see Mrs. Kelly. Yesterday though, he walked with me to Mrs. Kelly's class. Cowboy caught up with us and soon I was walking with two friends. (Which was really nice because my friend from journalism decided to ditch me yesterday at lunch and not come back.) Later #2 caught up with the three of us. She asked, "You've got two now?" We were all like, yep. Yeah. Later was the dance. Mom curled my hair which was terrifying. (Just cuz I'm afraid of curling irons) I even put on lipstick. (It was my rare opportunity to dress up.) Cowboy dressed up too. He had this weird like...cowboy tie...It was shiny and shaped like an arrowhead. His mom is a photographer just like my mom. Needless to say they both posed us and it was super awkward. Mom had us like standing really close together and she told us to look at each other. We couldn't do it. (I couldn't do it.) I just doubled over laughing. We finally got to the dance. At first it was really awkward. Then I danced. He tried to dance. Then he did something that like totally blew my mind. Never in a million years would I expect anyone to do this. Apparently I'd told him that I like a certain country song, and he remembered. He had them play it and he took me out and danced with me. (Poow brain explosion.) He sang to me too. 
I'm not familiar with this sort of treatment people. It seems that I am a bit like a sore muscle though. Tight at first but with perseverance I will loosen up. I had fun. My friend ditched her date (Who is also my friend) and to be honest, I am angry at her for him. His eyes were so sad.  I danced really hard last night. I am sore all the way from my butt to my feet. LOL. That's pretty much all. (Well there were these two kids that did all of the theme days and they were like my favorite people this week. I danced the chicken dance with them. It was fun.) OK now I am going to go drink some coffee. Have a good week y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T