Skip to main content

How was School, Cowgirl?

Hi guys! So yesterday went pretty well. I survived and even made some acquaintances. I started the day off by looking around the school with my neighbor and #2. Then we had breakfast (It was a sad breakfast, not even a whole slice of bread's worth of french toast and some peaches in a cup and Powerade zero. I grabbed the Powerade because it was blue.) Then we were about to start heading toward our classes when I saw a man standing next to like a TV camera. So naturally I asked if he was the TV guy. (My neighbor was like, "Keep me away from that camera"She clearly doesn't understand that she is part of history in the making.) The man interviewed me. When the video is online I will post a link probably. In journalism I met a girl that seemed nice, and I met another girl that I have math and history with. She talked a lot during history which frustrated me a little bit. Hopefully she doesn't always do that. She helped me navigate the lunch line. After math was history and then English and then lunch...it was like 1:30 and after my skimpy breakfast I was super hungry. I should totally bring a snack today. LOL. My friend doesn't eat fruits or vegetables though so she gave me her salad. I was nice and full after lunch. I should sit with her more often. ;) After lunch was AFJROTC. On the way there I met a freshman with curly wavy hair and he liked my "Style". (I had a sparkly sweater) He also said that my hat makes me look "dope". I just assumed that means cool. The little guy was kind of cute lol. (By little I mean he was probably taller than me) There was a sophomre in ROTC as well that caught my attention. We were headed toward the same doorway at the same moment and he stopped to let me go first. (Well, we both stopped but he stopped and insisted that I go.) Then a few minutes later I was talking to the MSGT so we were the last through and he waited for me (us) and held the door even though we were a distance down the hallway. I was like, that is so sweet. Later dad was all, "Was he cute?"
IDK but he was polite and he smiled at me. Chivalry being good with children is what makes guys attractive in my book.
The MSGT told me that there is a no hat policy. That made me sad. But as a leader in many areas I have decided to be mature about it and not argue.
 Later I ran into a kid from driver's ed. He pulled a stinger out of my neck so when I noticed him walking next to me I immediately recognized him. He took a little longer to remember me. That was the one time I got lost because I was distracted and following my distraction down the wrong hallway toward the tennis courts...
Whoops. That was pretty much my day. It was fun and exciting. Today is day two. I must go now, you guys have a good day. 😁The Kids are awake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T