Skip to main content

Swim Time and Ideas

Good morning. Is today Friday? I woke up certain that today is Saturday, but now I am not so sure. (Kind of a bummer, I wanted to watch the Flash)
Y'all remember how I was trying to swim across the lap pool 12 times in 10 minutes? (I think I told you guys) Well yesterday I did it in 6 minutes 44 seconds. That is 300 meters. I told my lifeguard friend and he seemed unimpressed (He was the one that was working one-on-one with me ages ago) but then he asked (again) if I intend to be on the swim team.  That had not been my motivation at the moment, but yes I do intend to be on the team. He told me that I should go to the swim clinic next week. (They are working on strokes) Later I texted another lifeguard friend (I would have talked to him in person but he wasn't there) I asked how long it takes him to do 300 meters. He is on the swim team at his school. He does 500 in 6 minutes. I am not fast enough. (I told him that) He said I will get faster. He is right. I'm going back to the pool today. (Hopefully)
Yesterday I had two ideas. 1- I should put all of my poems in one book/in one place online so I can access them easily. 2-I should start a club called The Milk Lover's Club. Our motto would be No milk left behind. We would meet once a week for milk and cookies (homemade of course) and a Bible study. Why milk? Because it is delicious. Why not call it a Bible club? Because that is boring and I have wanted a milk club for ages. Why not have just a milk club? Because it has no point. Who would take the time to meet to just drink milk? But when you add the Bible and some tasty cookies you add purpose to the meeting. Hopefully I can start it up. That would be exciting. I already have an idea forming for how we will study. You ready? Okay. We decide on a book in the Bible, for like.... however long it takes. Then for every week we choose one or two chapters to study fervently along with our normal Bible study and we find as many connected passages as possible. We also take the week to do some historical research and maybe scientific so that we can get some great context. Then we all meet and trade information over milk and cookies. (We also pray because, uh, you can't have a Bible study and not pray.) Doesn't that sound like a great time??? I should start this club. I don't know whether to start it in school or as a side thing. I suppose I will ask God and also ask you guys. Let me know whether you think I should start MLC at school or at home. I will tally up the votes and weigh that with logic and what God says and hope they all line up. If not, then I will think and plan...and do what I am told. 😉
I apologize for not having the expected literary something. I gave you my plan instead. LOL. Have a great day, people.
I need to make the MLC pledge...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T