Skip to main content

Sea World, Scorpions, and Sonnets

Hey, hey, hey! How are things??? Yesterday we went to Sea World and Aquatica. I pet some stingrays. They are like puppies. Soft and totally digging the attention. I was digging their attention too, so it worked. We went on a slide underneath the stingray tank. That was cool. Mom and #2 screamed the whole way. #4 and them were backwards the whole ride, I was not backwards though so I just laughed at them. (I am so mean) Mom yelled at some kids in the line. They had found a cup of lemonade (or was it?) on the stairs and were about to throw it in our general direction. Mom is so funny. At Sea World we rode Journey to Atlantis. (Mom, Dad, #3, #4 and I) There was also this woman and her...daughter? The woman sat next to me. Before we even moved she had a deathgrip on my hand. She was all, "I hope you don't mind." 😐There was lots of screaming from mom, crying from #3, squeezing from the woman, and whoops from dad. I (once again) was just laughing at everyone. I did scream a little bit. I have never so fully enjoyed a ride like that before.The woman put my hand to sleep. If you are thinking that we must have had the best picture, you are right. (We actually bought the picture. We never do that.)
 I am wearing the blue shirt and the glasses right in the middle. The lady is almost in my lap. Next to me are mom and #3, behind them are dad and #4. (He is so chill) We rode the new Wave Breaker too. The was less eventful but still super fun. The front is the best seat on that one. Mom screamed the whole time. (She always screams super loud. It is funny.) I laughed the whole time. When we got home, we had a crazy little miracle. #3 stepped out of our bus (yes, we have a bus) with no shoes on, she stepped right next to a scorpion. Yeah. I was like, um... you might want to move. He was just chilling in the driveway with his beautiful tail curled elegantly next to him. (Or her. IDK, just assumed it was a guy.) He was a good two inches (with his tail curled). Dad scared him away in an attempt to figure out if he was alive or dead. I knew he was alive because I see these little guys all the time, but they didn't ask me. The other day I saw a really cute scorpion. It was like half an inch. It broke my heart that I had to kill it. 😒
{What is wrong with you???} I like arachnids, okay? I always want to put the scorpions in a jar. Keep them as my pet. Spiders too. Okay, now it is time for Sonnet...4? Yes, 4.
Unthrifty loveliness why dost thou spend,
Upon thy self thy beauty's legacy?
Nature's bequest gives nothing but doth lend,
And being frank she lends to those are free:
Then beauteous niggard why dost thou abuse,
The bounteous largess given thee to give?
Profitless usurer why dost thou use
So great a sum of sums yet canst not live?
For having traffic with thy self alone,
Thou of thy self thy sweet self dost deceive,
Then how when nature calls thee to be gone,
What acceptable audit canst thou leave?
Thy unused beauty must be tombed with thee,
Which used lives th' executor to be.


Let's see. Unthrifty lovliness why dost thou spend,/Upon thy self thy beauty's legacy? Why are you selfishly keeping your beauty for yourself? Nature's bequest gives nothing but doth lend,/ And being frank she lends to those are free:/ Then beauteous niggard why dost thou abuse,/ The bounteous largess given thee to give? Nature only lends beauty to man for a time. Why are you abusing what she has lent you by not passing it on through your offspring? The rest is basically puns on how nature is lending beauty and how he isn't using it wisely and finally, when he dies, his beauty will be trapped in his tomb with him. Well it is 11:33 (I am writing late today because I had a babysitting job this morning.) I should go now. Have a great day. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Pet Eublepharis Macularious

Greetings fellow residents of Earth. I recently had a brilliant idea. I want your opinions on this idea. Okay? Great. Here goes. My idea was that I should have a vlog that I post every so often, but it would not be like my blog. Instead, it would be a Bible lesson that I would work hard to put together just for you guys. Please tell me your thoughts on this in the comments. That would be pretty great. Alrighty. Now. Let's talk. My friends invited me to Six Flags with them yesterday.We had an amazing time going on all sorts of roller coasting rides. Turns out that two of our small group is terrified of heights. Me not included it would seem. I went on every ride approached by our party without fear. (Actually I was a little bit nervous for the Batman because my friend made it sound really crazy.) Before going to Six Flags, my mom and I had gone for a swimming/long walk workout at 6:45 AM and then had taken the kids to speech therapy (For my brother) and had also gone to the Chirop

First Post/ Finding Inspiration

As This is my first ever blog post, I thought this random writing rather suits the situation.  Enjoy. 😎   Here I sit, trying to find some inspiration for my pen to express on this page.  I close my eyes and let my thoughts sink into the depths of my soul in search of emotion.  All is pitch black, yet I can see; no, feel the dread beasts nearby.  Anger breathes down my neck while Ignorant Joy juggles knives in an effort to comfort Self Conscious who is weeping in the corner.  The more dangerous emotions I prefer to keep locked in steel cages.  To my left, Fear growls and tries to convince me to let him out.   Behind me, red hot Anger still heaves his fiery breath, singeing the hairs on my neck.  To my right, are Love and Trust.  By far the most dangerous of the group, yet also the most inspiring.  Together they conspire over an intense game of cards how they will soon rule the world.  I boldly approach them and twist the key in the lock.  They look at me with their crookedly beautif

Caroling and Christmas Parties

Hello Humans. That is how I have been greeting people since last week. You would not believe how many offended looks I have gotten. It is pretty hilarious. So you guys remember how excited I was that I was going  to put up Christmas lights with my friend on Saturday? Well it rained the night before, so we didn't do that. But! Before I get ahead of myself, I did get to go to a play at my school with LTG and his mom and my sister. It was pretty great, the play was fantastic. It was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and my friend-quaintance Daniel Oriano was the main character. I didn't know that he could sing and was left quite impressed.  After that we went home. It was pouring rain. Like so much rain. Saturday came. I went from sleeping to suddenly being awake. Which was fine. I believe that was the night that I had a terrifying dream. I shall relate the first half to you, the second half is just confusing.  It began with me in english class, which is 8th period. T